Monday, November 21, 2011

Pug Mini Ornament Figurine Keychain 00005

Fawn Pug Ceramic Figurine Ornament Keychain Statue
Ceramic Stoneware Handmade Hand Painting in my studio in Thailand Bangkok. Individualy handmade piece by piece with attention in every details. Pug made of ceramic high fired for durability and hand paint using acrylic color then apply clear glazed protected.

This Fawn Pug wearing cute big blue bow on the collar and embellish with crystal.  You can make them as Christmas ornament, figurine or keyring.  It make a great gifts for christmas, birthday or any occasions and pug lover 
I select only good quality material for my keychian
stainless keychain and adorn with bone rhodium inlaid rhinestone
and metallic silver small bell good crystal sound

Leather fob I have many color you can let me know which color you want.

measure: Pug tall 2 inches include keyring tall 4.5 inches








No comments:

Post a Comment