Monday, November 21, 2011

Pug Lover Wedding Cake Topper 00001

Pug Dog Lover Pet Lover Wedding cake topper Figurine Statue
Pets are a part of our families, so it's not surprising that some people want to include them in their big day. But in some of limitation so they can't bring their pet to the wedding venue.

Here's how to have your furry or feathered friend be a part of your wedding, A Figurine Wedding Cake Topper like your pet.

I embellished these Bridal Black Pug with white roses and white veil on the head and white pearl gown. Fawn Groom Pug look handsome in standard black adn grey tuxedo, white shirt and black bow tie. I also add glitter that I using my own technique for sparkling. All the embellishments are hand sculpt with beautiful detail. very incredible details... You will amaze with its fine details

Custom Made Figurine Wedding Cake Topper that look like your lovely pet,

Simply send your pet picture to me


Each original hand sculpt from polymer clay, no mold are ever used.
Painted by acrylic color and not never using airbrush for shortcut. I'm very detail oriented in sculpt and paint
Last step, I will glaze them with clear glossy protected it will stay with you for last long


















No comments:

Post a Comment